Friday, May 4, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Linking up with Lauren over at the little things we do!

1. My bedtime routine includes: I get home about 8:30, chase Peighton around for a minute and then put her to bed. Then I usually shower and unwind by reading, playing Words With Friends, Draw Something ect. Most nights I go to bed before Andy (10pm). He is a night owl and I need my sleep!
2. I am:  still in my PJ's :)
3. I can't stand tennis shoes being worn with jeans because I am weird. Tennis shoes are for working out. Plus I only own skinny jeans, so can you imagine how that would look?!
4. My idea of relaxation would be getting a haircut and coming home to a bottle of wine, an empty house and a new book on my Kindle.
5. If I had an extra $50, I would put it towards a new diaper bag for myself.
6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is: how cool it is to discover that often times, great minds think alike! 
7. A recipe I've been dying to try is: Avocado Mac N Cheese I saw on Pinterest. http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/stovetop-avocado-mac-and-cheese/#more-12567


1 comment:

  1. i love getting a hair cut too! i need a trim!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete