Sunday, June 17, 2012

Changes

Lots has been going on in our household the last month!

First, Peighton is no longer a baby. She is a crazy toddler with a ton of energy, a smirk to tell you she is testing you, a laugh that is contagious and THE best hugs. Ever. 

 Whenever we sneeze, she tells us "Bless you". :)

Coaching is over until August. The last few weeks have been extremely stressful as I have to say goodbye to some great girls and families. No evening practices until the last week of July and no games on the weekends until August, so I am looking forward to more family time.

The biggest news and change is that I got a job! A really good job! Andy and I have been quite stressed and nervous about me going back to work, but we are thankful that this position came up. I am now the Wellness Director for a large school district. I work mostly on the preventative side in trying to get employees fit and lower their insurance risks. Great excuse for me to be healthy and lead by example!
During the summer, I work 4 ten hour days so I am off on Fridays. This is great so  Istill get a whole day with just P and I!






3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a really fun job! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous of your wellness job! That is a dream job for me, to be fit and get paid! score!

    ReplyDelete