Friday, November 4, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

Linking up again with Lauren at The Little Things we do. Check out her cute blog!
 
1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is     With soccer off this week, I got a ton of family time in!

2.   Colder weather makes me   want to stay in bed all day   .

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are    coffee in the mornings, Peighton calling out "Momma" for me and waking up next to my husband each morning. Even when he snores   .

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose    ballet flats. I love my bright purple ones   .

5.  My personality type is    the loud, sarcastic, tell you what I am thinking, loyal, laugh getting, sensitive and pleaser type .

6.  I have a serious problem resisting     cookies. Oreos and chocolate chip  .

7.  My favorite color to wear is    purple  .



Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so gorgeous!! Great pic and great list :)
    I love ballet flats, Oreos & choc chip too :)
    And it is the sweetest when they call out mummy!
    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete