Wednesday, November 2, 2011

H{owl} cute!

Peighton's first Halloween costume was an adorable owl and I am proud to say that I made it :)

I got the inspiration from Pinterest of course when I saw this super cute picture. My favorite color is purple so I made everything pink, purple.

I then contacted my friend who makes adorable hats and asked her to make up one for P's costume. Check out her talented work with her Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetdecemberhats.


My work in progress...minus the wings




Peighton is such a hoot :)

6 comments:

  1. I had to come look at other owl costumes- turned out great. Love the hat to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so freaking cute. One talented mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great, this is one of the cutest baby costumes I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete