Monday, February 28, 2011

One month old!

I can not believe that tomorrow is the start of March and Peighton will be 5 weeks old tomorrow! I feel like it was just yesterday we were driving to the hospital at 3am.

We somewhat have a routine at this point, give or take a cranky or growth spurt time. At night she sleeps for at least 3 hours at a time, often 5 hours at a time. She is so much more alert now and is starting to enjoy her playmat and just looking around. She has great neck control as she likes to sit up and stand on Andy or I while we hold her arms.

The next few weeks will bring some changes as my soccer teams go back to 2 practices a week each and games on the weekends will start in 3 weeks. I am also going to start getting my resume back out there which breaks my heart with the thought of not being the one to care for Peighton during the day :(




No comments:

Post a Comment