Sunday, December 12, 2010

Let's shake hands


Andy is going to kill me for posting this and telling the world how cute he is. I just can't help it though because he is just the sweetest man ever. He likes hanging out with baby girl and talks and gives her rubs all the time. It melts my heart every time when he tells her how much he loves her and he can't wait to meet her. Sometimes when it feels like she is trying to break my ribs, he pokes her and tells her to be nice to momma. So sweet. But, the cutest thing is when he shakes her hand. Back in the days when I had a belly button, he would put his finger in it and "shake her hand". I would laugh and tease him, but deep down I find it to be the cutest thing ever. We just got home from church and when we give each other a sign of peace, I get a kiss and baby girl gets a rub and handshake from daddy. He is going to be the best dad in the world, as even now, she has him wrapped around her finger. Precious. And he is all mine for 7 more weeks. I suppose I won't mind sharing him with baby girl though :)



1 comment:

  1. Danielle I love reading your blog, you sound so happy!

    I enjoyed hearing and seeing the pictures of your baby girls new room, very sweet. Love and kisses your way.

    Happy Holidays!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete