1. New Years is my time to really reflect on the year and plan for what is to come in the next year .
2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be eh, not really a fan of doing resolutions. They seem silly to make a promise to do something that you most likely will fail at. (I know, Ms. Optimistic over here huh?) .
3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to train harder for soccer while in college .
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was above. I lifted and ran a lot more in the off season. .
5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve With my Bil/Sil and a few other friends. Oh, the husband and P of course too .
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be don't let the stress of life get the best of my husband and I .
7. 2012 is going to be hopefully with some changes...for the best of course! .
P.S. I realize I have yet to do a Christmas post. To come tomorrow!!