Check out Fill in the Blank Friday originated over at the little things we do. Hope you all survived the crazy mad dash for Rock n' Roll Elmo and the Leapster Pads :)
1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is If you didn't think in your mind "singing loud for all to hear"; you have major issues. .
2. The thing I love most about Christmas is wrapping presents. I love filling up my tree with gifts that I will be handing out. Wrapping gifts is like an art for me. Also very therapeutic! .
3. The holiday season is a time for remembering Jesus and all that He allows you to be. .
4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is cookies. I love cookies. Love love love love. Christmas seems to allow me to indulge even more. .
5. I will be spending Christmas with my brand new family and my in-laws. While not with my parents or family, I am thinking of you all, scattered across the world <3 .
6. Tis better to (give or receive?) As said above. I love giving! Hence why P has waaayyyy too many presents under the tree and why even though the husband and I had a "no gift" rule this year; there are several boxes I snuck his name on :) .
7. I'm dreaming of a no snow Christmas. Yes, I realize this makes me a Grinch in many eyes.
Have a great weekend everyone! xoxo