Wednesday, January 26, 2011

She's Here!!

Hello world!

Andy and I are so excited to introduce our daughter, Peighton Elizabeth Orel. She was born January 25th,2011 at 8:36pm. She came out weighing at 9lbs 2oz and is 21 inches long. She has 10 fingers, 10 toes and is perfect. She is the most beautiful thing in the world and Andy and I couldn't feel any more blessed and lucky to have a great start of the new year with our family of 3 :)



I am doing pretty well in recovery mode. She has been an easy baby, but is also less then 24 hours old :) Andy was my rock during labor and we are both even more in love with one another and with our little girl. I am so so lucky to have been given the chance to start my own family with the man I love.

Below is a video of miss Peighton and I hanging out in the hospital. More to come later!




 
                                                                     I love my family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment