Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekly Pinterest finds

I am obsessed with Pinterest. It inspired my wedding, Peighton's first birthday party, home decor, weekly meal planning and even some work out ideas. Here are some of my favorites finds this week!


I think these are adorable and something I could make!


Peighton LOVES her books, so I know she would love looking at a book with some of her favorite people & things.


My next sewing machine project!


One of our dinners this week. I'll let you know how it turns out!

Source: etsy.com via Danielle on Pinterest


One of my "I want" finds

Follow me and see what else I come up with!

This week I am linking up with Nykki at Another Day in Paradise. If you would like a new blog to follow or new Pinterest ideas, feel free to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment