Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My One year old baby

My 1 year old
Oh sweet Peighton, I can not believe that you have been with us 365 days. I am in disbelief that I have had the world's toughest, most rewarding and joyful job in the whole world; being a mommy, for a year already!

You are an absolute joy to be around. Everyone that knows you is always commenting on what a happy baby you are. You rarely fuss, no fits in this household (check back next year on this one :/ ) and love sharing smiles. As I am typing this, you are sitting on your rug and reading your books. You love to read and you babble and talk jibberish as you read to us out loud. It is one of the most adorable things ever. You wave hello and byebye, give high fives, clap whenever we say "yay", you say momma, dadda, yum and up with meaning. You are a walking machine. You don't need any help speeding around, getting into everything you can.

Thank you for always giving me hugs and kisses when I ask. Thank you for cuddling with me in the mornings and being happiest when I rock you to sleep. I am looking forward to the year ahead and have made it my mission to hopefully mold you and lead you into being gentle, kind, thankful, loving and helpful. Your daddy and I often lay in bed at night and talk about how proud we are to have you as our little girl and we feel so blessed. You are my world P. Funny though, because I swear you just told me this is your world and daddy and I are just living in it. :)

Love You Forever is a favorite book, and when I read it to you today, I cried. Ok, I bawled is more like it.

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be."

Xoxoxoxo

365 days ago

Peighton 1 day old


1 month old




3 months old

4 months old

5 months old

6 months old

7 months old

8 months old

8 months old

9 months old

10 months old
     
11 months old









No comments:

Post a Comment