One of the great blogs I read over at The little things we do, does Fill in the Blank Friday. Please feel free to check out her blog and link up as well!
1. The holiday season is my favorite part of the year. It holds so much magic in the air and reminds us of why we are all here; to celebrate Jesus' birthday.
2. Snow makes me nervous. Well, depending on what my plan are. I am a California girl stuck in Kansas, so my driving isn't up to par. It is beautiful to look out my window and see it falling or my husband shoveling the driveway (hehe), but I typically do not go out in it.
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is chili! My husband makes awesome chili and I eat many bowls with cornbread muffins of course!
4. Winter is the best time for cuddle time! Bring on the blankets and bodies for warmth!
5. I can hardly wait for starting new traditions with Peighton this year. Her first Christmas!
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give actual gifts rather then giftcards. I make mental notes through out the year and look forward to seeing their faces open the gift I took time to buy or make.
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 10! Baby's first Christmas and while I know she doesn't really get what is going on, at 11 months I think she well feel the excitement and enjoying tearing at wrapping paper and ribbons :)
Yay for the weekend!