Trying something new this week : Fill in the Blank Friday with Lauren @ The Little Things We Do.
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a marine biologist when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be personal shopper, full-time crafter & interior deigner .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like the "cool" kids on Saved by the Bell .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was an Indian queen .
5. My favorite childhood toy was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Major tomboy here) .
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I played hookey and got caught in High School. My teacher called my dad to tell him I had a great math test score and wanted to make sure I was feeling ok since I wasn't in class. That hooker. .
7. I get daily inspiration from Peighton. She reminds me of how good I have it with every smile and coo .