Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

Trying something new this week : Fill in the Blank Friday with Lauren @ The Little Things We Do.
 
1.   When I was a kid I wanted to be      a marine biologist   when I grew up.

2.   As an adult, my dream job would be   personal shopper, full-time crafter & interior deigner    .

3.  W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like  the "cool" kids on Saved by the Bell   .

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was  an Indian queen   .

5.  My favorite childhood toy was    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Major tomboy here) .

6.  The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I     played hookey and got caught in High School. My teacher called my dad to tell him I had a great math test score and wanted to make sure I was feeling ok since I wasn't in class. That hooker.  .

7.  I get daily inspiration from    Peighton. She reminds me of how good I have it with every smile and coo .

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to be JUST like Kelly Kapowski when I was younger!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love eb an interior designer too!

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all really want to be the cool kids come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete