Just recently I started using coupons. Coupons are a powerful thing once you learn how to use them! Check out my goodies from yesterday:
CVS was my first stop. I did two transactions so I could use ExtraBucks.
- #1- 1 Skintimate shave gel- orig $2.19
- 1 eight count of pens- $1.99
- 2 three counts of Women's Schick Quatro razors- $9.49 each
- #2- 2 Tide stain releases on Clearance for $3.36 each
- 2 Tubes of Crest toothpaste- $2.99 each
- 1 Softsoap Bodywash- $3.00
- 1 Softsoap hand soap- $2.00
- 1 Ladies Deodorant- $3.00
Next was Walgreens. They had Wisk detergent on sale for $6.99 and you got a free box of Downy dryer sheets with each bottle purchased. I had two $2.00 Wisk Coupons making it $4.99 for a bottle of detergent AND dryer sheets! Score!
We then finally got to Target. Highlight of my year right here. We have been putting off getting Miss P a convertible car seat and now I am so happy we did. I found this Evenflo Triumph 6, originally $149.99 for ONLY $37.48!!! I was so excited I squealed and sat on the box so no one could steal it while I double checked on the reviews. Deal of the year!
I will never become one of those people that buys stuff just to hoard it. However, I fully intend to stock up on everyday things such as diapers, toothpaste, paper towels, toilet paper, razors ect!
3 cheers for saving money!!